Home Builders Association is a trade association consisting of builder and associate member-firms and a network of local builder associations and chapters throughout North Carolina. NCHBA is affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders.
NCHBA comprises the many thousands of hard working men and women who represent the North Carolina residential construction industry. The benefits of the association and the building industry accrue not only to its members, but also to the general public at large through the enhanced economic and social benefits derived from a viable building industry.
Through its programs and activities, the association encourages industry professionalism. provides a forum to consolidate industry views and serves as a proactive advocate for the building industry which, through assistance of NCHBA, provides homes for the citizens of North Carolina.
• An indispensable asset to its members.
• The voice of the residential building industry in North Carolina.
• Professional development programs to assist members in providing quality, safe and affordable housing.
• The primary source for information and education for members on industry issues.
• Proactive influence on legislation and regulatory issues through a vigorous political presence.
• Supporting the growth, effectiveness and professionalism of affiliated associations and chapters.
• Enhancing the professional image of builders and the building industry through education and the benefits of membership.